Lesson length is determined by the student's current level and/or the discipline.
- Beginner to Level 7 - 45 minute lessons
- Level 8 to Level 10 - 60 minute lessons
- RCM Diploma and Advanced - 60 minute lessons, or by special arrangement
Theory (Preparatory to Advanced Rudiments)
- included with Beginner to Level 7
- 45 minute lessons if taken separately
- 45 minute lessons
- Beginner to Intermediate Levels - 45 minute lessons
Combined Voice and Piano Lessons
Alternative lesson lengths can be arranged under certain circumstances; eg. longer times may be needed for RCM examinations preparation.
- Beginner Voice & Piano only - 45 minute lessons
The teaching year will consist of 30 lessons. Some months will have more lessons than others due to holidays and normal calendar progression. June exam students and provincial festival students will be charged for extra lessons following the final recital (usually held mid-May) at the current hourly rate, or one month's regular lesson fees, depending on the date of the exam or festival.